At Facilitation Graphics, our mission is to foster more collaboration and productivity, better meetings, a higher level of communication, and more robust institutions through the skilled use of graphics and visual language in meetings, presentations and off-site gatherings.
Facilitation Graphics add a creative visual dimension to meetings which helps to make them more engaging, productive, and memorable. By listening for key ideas and issues and then organizing the information spatially in mural form, a graphic facilitator helps groups to better see the issues before them and pull teams together by putting them (literally) on the same page. As their story emerges on paper, groups are empowered to see more clearly the issues at hand, the opportunities at their disposal, and the challenges they face. In addition, they will also gain a deeper appreciation for their own strengths and weaknesses as well.
Graphic Facilitation is a creative, highly valuable tool which is both effective and efficient. It can be utilized to bolster many of the major aspects of organizational life–saving both time and money, while increasing comprehension, participation, and the quality of decision-making. (…It is sure to provide a significant return on your company’s investment!)
Some of the benefits include:
– Combining images with text/speech increases retention levels by 40%.
– Enhances dialogue and eliminates confusion among team members.
– Expands comprehension of key themes and main ideas.
– Records important information without interrupting flow.
– Supports higher levels of thinking and engagement.
– Increases clarity by allowing people to literally “see what they mean.”
– Makes sessions more collaborative, productive, and actionable.
– Gets people on the same page using storylines, shared metaphors, etc.
– Distills complex data into one clear image.
– Adds creativity/excitement to presentations and new projects or ideas.
– Reduces misunderstandings and helps resolve conflict.
– Saves time by lowering redundancy and reducing ambiguity.
– Increases ROI by vividly documenting crucial points.
– Results in a graphic record which can be shared with others.
– Replaces traditional “Meeting Minutes” –the charts become the report.
– Equips participants with a unique “takeaway” of their experience.
– Provides an easy and effective way to share the “gestalt” of an event.
– Makes it much easier to quickly bring outsiders “up to speed.”